Translate

Parsec - Param Science Museum

Hi guys, today I went to Parsec in Jaynagar, Bangalore. It is a museum where different topics of science are explained with a couple of interactive experiments.





First, I saw a hologram fan. It seems like the LED is attached to the wings of the little fans in the form of strips, and when it rotates, the whole video is displayed.




Parsec had 5 levels in total. The first one was Illusions of Navarasa, showcasing the 9 emotions of a human being.







                                                                             

The second level was Kinetic Kingdom, showcasing different properties of kinetic energy in the form of experiments. This was one of my favourite levels.











The next level was called Tactile Trek. 





This level was called Cardboard cosmos. This level showed us a cardboard city, and it was like walking through a spaceship.



This was called Digital Galaxy. Another one of my favourites! I loved it and there were a lot of digital, kid friendly interactive activities!


I had a blast today! Thank you!

#Parsec #ScienceMuseum 

Post a Comment

0 Comments